Rishikesh III

Woke up late 0630. Did the R II post. Had two glasses of coffee. Had to wake the cook up for boiling hot water. Water from a heater is not hot enough for morning coffee. 

It is now expected that I will greet all else. If I stay long enough they will give me the keys to the kitchen. I am done with my coffee and posts by the time I get an glimpse of any other guest. So grateful for the peace.

Breakfast was reduced by two toasts and the banana. Aloo parotha and eggs went in. With kothambali podina chutney. Dangerous.

Cut lunch down in terms of Rotis, only 2. Maintained quantum of dal and vegetables. Pigging time is finished.

Then, did what I had done before lunch, let my backside grow roots.

A number of couples had checked in last evening and this morning. Mostly vellai, one from Mumbai. Mumbai couple is friendly. The Russian is still visible. Two days with only water. The Israeli couple is very much here and will be here for a few more day. Very nice to meet grounded people. Phone numbers and invites have been exchanged. With Israel, not Russia.

Watched the rain come down hard for the most part of the morning. 



Waited for a break and went down to the common area for lunch.


The Gods were kind enough to respect my timings. They decided it was time to come down.  Started around 1330 and went on till 1645, in sheets. Had lunch with the rain coming down. Then, just sat and continued watching it come down. First in the common area. Then back outside my room. May have dozed of a few times.

The early and late evening sky was lovely. Clouds coming off the mountain side, the sun rays reflecting thru. Part of these sights we get at home but for the mountains , the trees and the time to appreciate.

So, shall leave you with pictures of the day.







Great place. Getting crowded.


Thought I'd upload early morning, so you guys have some entertainment for the day !! 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chicham Day 3 - Day of the Blue Sheep

Kufri into Kaza

Into Masai Mara