Ratapani I

Diary for 17th October

Drove first light into a bad stretch of Madhya Pradesh highways. Lasted about 10 kilometres of bone shaking shit.

Then, brilliant. Cruised along, till google sent me of this lovely highway onto a narrow state highway. Not too bad, Just that there were more bad parts.

It took me thru the heart of a small town and then turned me under a flyover. Wanted me to cross a railway track, without road assist !!!! The Thar could have done it, but saw no reason to test the Thar for google. So, asked and got directions to get on the flyover.

Thereafter, after driving a multitude of narrow roads, finally was on the last stretch towards the resort.

Reached the place well in time. Huge establishment on the banks of the Kolar Dam, in this place called Ratapani.


The swimming pool infested !!
Lovely sit out over looking the dam



Sun in the eyes. Pointless waiting for anything on the other bank.

Tomorrow, I explore.

Comments

  1. ETA Nagpur? Looking fwd to a beer and a long chat....Regards Milind

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chicham Day 3 - Day of the Blue Sheep

Kufri into Kaza

Into Masai Mara